Koi Sports are investing in the future if grassroots sport and positive social change. 100% of their profits are reinvested in the communities they serve.
- Grassroots sport requires further investment for improved safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults, increased participation and inclusivity, and support in the payment of fees.
- Minority communities are under-represented within the world of sport.
- Minority communities are over-represented within the prison population (47%).
- UK reoffending rates standing at 67.8%, costing the tax-payer £15,000,000,000 per year.
- Create profits for reinvestment into grassroots sport initiatives.
- Develop a more active nation to combat mental and physical health issues.
- Fund sports initiatives within prisons to gain access to mainstream and minority communities.
- Fund sports education and employment pathways, helping to reduce the risks of reoffending.
- Create success stories to positively influence community peer groups.
Visit www.koisports.co.uk/ to find out more.