Alliance of Sport seeks Finance & Operations Manager
Alliance of Sport is looking for a talented Finance & Operations Manager to join our growing team.
This part time role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to get back in to work or maintain flexible hours. There will be an opportunity to grow the role alongside organisational growth moving forwards.
You must be a proactive and forward-thinking professional with excellent analytic and organisational skills. Principal tasks and responsibilities include ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the charity by providing leadership in:
- All financial matters, including budget development, cash flow forecasting, planning and reporting. Managing the accounts, payroll and financial reporting of project funded activities and grant giving programmes.
- All governance matters, including managing HR requirements, ensuring the charity is compliant and can demonstrate best practice governance mapped against recognised codes of governance and the AoS Terms of Reference.
- Working as part of the Senior Management Team (SMT) and contribute to financial and operational development through the implementation of organisational strategies, policies, practices, funding proposals and applications.
- Interacting with The Board of Trustees, The Finance, Audit and Risk Committee and The Fundraising Committees, by providing financial reports and information to ensure sound financial and compliance.
- Liaising with the charity’s auditors and liaising with the Board to implement the auditors’ recommendations.
- Complying with the charity’s Code of Conduct/Ethics.
Please see the attachment below for the full job description and send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for the position to email@example.com
The Alliance of Sport in Criminal Justice is committed to embracing, respecting and valuing the difference in its employees and is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment that enables every employee to flourish and realise their potential.
As the Finance and Operations Manager, you will operate from the Head Office in Bristol.
Closing Date: Friday 31st January 2020, at midnight
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org