Research and Evidence Group
The Research and Evidence Positive Action Group aims to build a robust evidence base and help make the case for sport.
The group is Chaired by Professor Rosie Meek of Royal Holloway University of London. It is made up of representatives from Universities across the UK who are delivering sport based research projects in crime prevention or criminal justice, the Justice Data Lab, Ministry of Justice, Upshot and New Philanthropy Capital.
The is working towards the following objectives:
- Increase the quality and impact of research projects across the sector
- Support evidence submissions to the Justice Data Lab
- Support the National Research Committee application process
- Advance and reinforce the sector wide Theory of Change as a framework for the sector
- Disseminate academic findings.
We will be promoting dates of the meetings in our events section of the website. We will also be sharing a summary of each meeting so you share our progress and be part of our journey.
If you would like to know more about the group, or would like to enquire about how we could support your research, monitoring and evaluation needs, please contact us.