Alliance of Sport publishes 2020/21 Impact Report
The Alliance of Sport in Criminal Justice has published its Impact Report for 2020/21 detailing our aims, achievements and commitment to equality.
The report highlights our organisation’s positive impact over what has been a challenging period, including:
- The launch of a new All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Sport and Physical Activity in the Criminal Justice System
- The growth of our Levelling the Playing Field project in partnership with the Youth Justice Board
- Becoming a national partner of Sport England and distributing Tackling Inequalities Funding to our partners
- Launched a global research project with the Thailand Institute of Justice
- Increasing awareness and support for sport in the Criminal Justice System
Please download our Impact Report below.